Launch of Oral Anticoagulation Reversal Knowledge Centre
The Oral Anticoagulation Reversal Knowledge Centre has been developed to provide healthcare professionals with accurate information on the approaches to oral anticoagulation reversal for patients who experience or are at risk of significant bleeding, or require surgery.
Users can expect to find information on the management of bleeding risks associated with oral anticoagulation treatments, under the following content headings:
- Disease management: referenced and illustrated information on blood coagulation, bleeding risks with anticoagulation and management of these risks
- Oral anticoagulants: information on oral vitamin K antagonists (VKAs) and non-vitamin K oral anticoagulants (NOACs)
- Publications digest: expert commentary of relevant recently published articles
- Symposia and congresses: presentation slides and videos taken from sponsored satellite symposia at ISTH and ISICEM 2015
- Resources: links to key papers, phase III trial slides and an upcoming events calendar
Register for FREE today for full access to this resource.
This resource is developed by EPG Health Media (Europe) Ltd for Medthority.com in collaboration with CSL Behring, with content provided by CSL Behring.
This resource is not intended for healthcare professionals outside Europe.