WCD 2015 videos added to the Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) Knowledge Centre
Video presentations of faculty experts speaking at the 23rd World Congress of Dermatology (WCD) 2015 have been added to the Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) Learning Zone.
These presentations are taken from the Novartis-sponsored symposium 'Welcome to the Urticaria Clinic: A Worldwide View':
- Welcome – Melinda Gooderham
- Burden of disease in chronic urticaria – Melinda Gooderham
- Diagnosis: different patient populations & urticaria – Gordon Sussman
- The clinical picture of urticaria – Mario Sánchez-Borgez
- Treatment challenges in urticaria – Christian Vestergaard
- Panel Discussion/Audience Q&A
Other information and resources available on the CSU Learning Zone include a disease overview section, symposia platform with highlights from recent congresses, a video channel and resources section containing an events calendar and useful links.
Healthcare professionals can register for free to gain full access to this resource.
Welcome to the CSU Learning Zone. Featuring an overview of chronic spontaneous urticaria, offering pages that cover epidemiology, burden of disease, pathophysiology, assessment tools, treatment, paediatrics, guidelines and fast facts. Delve into the Disease Overview to further your understanding of chronic spontaneous urticaria.