This guideline discusses the investigation and management of patients presenting with newly-diagnosed Hodgkin lymphoma and focuses particularly on:
1. Pre-treatment evaluation and baseline staging
2. Treatment of localised disease
3. Treatment of advanced disease
4. Special circumstances (treatment in pregnancy and of older patients)
5. Additional issues (follow-up and survivorship , the role of PET-CT, and radiotherapy strategies).
The treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma is addressed in a separate guideline.