Cyclophosphamide 1000 mg Powder for Solution for Injection or Infusion
4.1 Therapeutic indications
Cyclophosphamide may be used alone or in combination with other chemotherapeutic agents, depending on the indication. Cyclophosphamide is indicated in the treatment of:
• Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
• Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL)
• As conditioning for a bone marrow transplantation, in the treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia and Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, in combination with whole body irradiation or busulfan.
• Hodgkin's lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma.
• Metastatic ovarian, and breast, carcinoma,
• Adjuvant treatment of breast carcinoma
• Ewing's sarcoma
• Small cell lung cancer
• Advanced or metastatic neuroblastoma,
• Life-threatening autoimmune diseases: severe progressive forms of lupus nephritis and Wegener's granulomatosis.
Why sign up with Medthority?
Develop your knowledge with our disease and condition focused Learning Zones
Access content from credible sources, including expert-led commentary, videos, podcasts, and webinars as well as clinical trials, treatment information and guidelines
Personalised dashboard providing updates and recommendations for content within your areas of interest
The drug SPC information (indications, contra-indications, interactions, etc), has been developed in collaboration with eMC (www.medicines.org.uk/emc/). Medthority offers the whole library of SPC documents from eMC.
Medthority will not be held liable for explicit or implicit errors, or missing data.
Drugs appearing in this section are approved by UK Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), & the European Medicines Agency (EMA).