D07 CORTICOSTEROIDS, DERMATOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS
- D07AA02 hydrocortisone
- D07AB01 clobetasone
- D07AB02 hydrocortisone butyrate
- D07AB10 alclometasone
- D07AC01 betamethasone
- D07AC04 fluocinolone acetonide
- D07AC07 fludroxycortide
- D07AC08 fluocinonide
- D07AC13 mometasone
- D07AC17 fluticasone
- D07AD01 clobetasol
- D07BC01 betamethasone and antiseptics
- D07BC02 fluocinolone acetonide and antiseptics
- D07CA01 hydrocortisone and antibiotics
- D07CB01 triamcinolone and antibiotics
- D07CC01 betamethasone and antibiotics
- D07CD01 clobetasol and antibiotics
- D07XA01 hydrocortisone
The drug SPC information (indications, contra-indications, interactions, etc), has been developed in collaboration with eMC (www.medicines.org.uk/emc/). Medthority offers the whole library of SPC documents from eMC.
Medthority will not be held liable for explicit or implicit errors, or missing data.
Drugs appearing in this section are approved by UK Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), & the European Medicines Agency (EMA).