- D01 ANTIFUNGALS FOR DERMATOLOGICAL USE
- D02 EMOLLIENTS AND PROTECTIVES
- D03 PREPARATIONS FOR TREATMENT OF WOUNDS AND ULCERS
- D04 ANTIPRURITICS, INCL. ANTIHISTAMINES, ANESTHETICS, ETC.
- D05 ANTIPSORIATICS
- D06 ANTIBIOTICS AND CHEMOTHERAPEUTICS FOR DERMATOLOGICAL USE
- D07 CORTICOSTEROIDS, DERMATOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS
- D08 ANTISEPTICS AND DISINFECTANTS
- D09 MEDICATED DRESSINGS
- D10 ANTI-ACNE PREPARATIONS
- D11 OTHER DERMATOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS
The drug SPC information (indications, contra-indications, interactions, etc), has been developed in collaboration with eMC (www.medicines.org.uk/emc/). Medthority offers the whole library of SPC documents from eMC.
Medthority will not be held liable for explicit or implicit errors, or missing data.
Drugs appearing in this section are approved by UK Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), & the European Medicines Agency (EMA).