4.1 Therapeutic indications
PARIET tablets are indicated for the treatment of:
• Active duodenal ulcer
• Active benign gastric ulcer
• Symptomatic erosive or ulcerative gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD).
• Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease Long-term Management (GORD Maintenance).
• Symptomatic treatment of moderate to very severe gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (symptomatic GORD).
• Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
• In combination with appropriate antibacterial therapeutic regimens for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) in patients with peptic ulcer disease. See section 4.2.
Why sign up with Medthority?
Develop your knowledge with our disease and condition focused Learning Zones
Access content from credible sources, including expert-led commentary, videos, podcasts, and webinars as well as clinical trials, treatment information and guidelines
Personalised dashboard providing updates and recommendations for content within your areas of interest
The purpose of this study is to demonstrate the superiority of SER-109 vs placebo to reduce recurrence of CDI in adults up to 8 weeks after initiation of treatment.
We evaluated thromboembolic events after vitamin K antagonist reversal in post hoc analyses of pooled data from 2 randomized trials comparing 4-factor prothrombin complex concentrate (4F-PCC) (Beriplex/Kcentra) with plasma.
Purpose:The findings from the observational studies comparing the effectiveness and safety of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants (NOACs) versus vitamin K antagonists (VKAs) for atrial fibrillation (AF) and venous...
The drug SPC information (indications, contra-indications, interactions, etc), has been developed in collaboration with eMC (www.medicines.org.uk/emc/). Medthority offers the whole library of SPC documents from eMC.
Medthority will not be held liable for explicit or implicit errors, or missing data.
Drugs appearing in this section are approved by UK Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), & the European Medicines Agency (EMA).