- Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC). What is supportive care? https://mascc.org/what-is-supportive-care/. Accessed 27 June 2022.
- Cooper KL, Madan J, Whyte S, Stevenson MD, Akehurst RL. Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors for febrile neutropenia prophylaxis following chemotherapy: systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:404.
- Zimmer AJ, Freifeld AG. Optimal Management of Neutropenic Fever in Patients With Cancer. J Oncol Pract. 2019;15(1):19-24.
- Boccia R, Glaspy J, Crawford J, Aapro M. Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia and Febrile Neutropenia in the US: A Beast of Burden That Needs to Be Tamed? Oncologist. 2022.
- Walsh D, Davis M, Ripamonti C, Bruera E, Davies A, Molassiotis A. 2016 Updated MASCC/ESMO consensus recommendations: Management of nausea and vomiting in advanced cancer. Support Care Cancer. 2017;25(1):333-340.
- Hesketh PJ, Kris MG, Basch E, Bohlke K, Barbour SY, Clark-Snow RA, et al. Antiemetics: ASCO Guideline Update. J Clin Oncol. 2020;38(24):2782-2797.
Developed by EPG Health for Medthority. This content has been developed independently of the sponsor, Sandoz, who has had no editorial input into the content. Medthority received unrestricted educational grant funding from the sponsor in order to help provide its healthcare professional members with access to the highest quality medical and scientific information and associated relevant content, without any promotional intent. This content is intended for healthcare professionals only.