Registration for AIDS 2022, the 24th International AIDS Conference, is now open. For the first time, the world’s largest conference on HIV and AIDS will be hosted in-person in Montreal, Canada, as well as virtually, to make it accessible to as many people as possible.
AIDS conference 2022
AIDS 2022 will take place from 29 July to 2 August 2022, with pre-conference meetings beginning on 27 July 2022.
AIDS 2022 will call on the world to come together to re-engage and follow the science. It will define future research agendas, shift latest evidence to action, and chart a new consensus on overcoming the HIV epidemic as a threat to public health and individual well-being.
Four decades of responding to HIV have shown that our greatest victories happen when scientists, policy makers and activists come together.
AIDS 2022 will feature:
- 100+ hybrid speaker sessions and panel debates live from Montreal and around the world
- E-posters showcasing cutting-edge research with live in-person and on-demand presentations
- The largest-everscholarship programme, providing registration, travel and internet support
- Multiple opportunities for networking and engaging in speaker Q&As
- The Global Village and Youth Programme in Montreal and virtually
- On-demand 24/7 access to all session recordings via the conference platform
- In-person and virtual exhibition and daily educational workshops
- Tailored live, semi-live and pre-recorded satellite symposia and pre-conference meeting packages hosted in Montreal and virtually