J05AR06 emtricitabine, tenofovir disoproxil and efavirenz
Approved by UK Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency & the European Medicines Agency.
- POM Atripla 600 mg/200 mg/245 mg film coated tablets
- POM Atripla 600 mg/200 mg/245 mg film-coated tablets (Northern Ireland)
- POM Efavirenz/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir disoproxil Dr. Reddy's 600 mg/200 mg/245 mg Film-Coated Tablets
- POM Efavirenz/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir disoproxil Glenmark 600 mg/ 200 mg/245 mg film-coated tablets
- POM Efavirenz/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir disoproxil Mylan 600 mg/200 mg/245 mg film-coated tablets
- POM Efavirenz/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Sandoz 600 mg/ 200 mg/ 245 mg film coated tablets
- POM Efavirenz/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir disoproxil Zentiva 600 mg/200 mg/245 mg film-coated tablets
The drug SPC information (indications, contra-indications, interactions, etc), has been developed in collaboration with eMC (www.medicines.org.uk/emc/). Medthority offers the whole library of SPC documents from eMC.
Medthority will not be held liable for explicit or implicit errors, or missing data.
Drugs appearing in this section are approved by UK Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), & the European Medicines Agency (EMA).